Blog Archive

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Doctor Who theories!

Sorry I haven't posted for like, a YEAR! But anyway, I have moved on from the Harry Potter fandom and I am now a hardcore whovian! (doctor who fan) So, I was looking through the 'Name of the Doctor' promo pics, when I noticed this (see below)

See that? Yep, it's the 6th doctor! And remember what Jenna-Louise Coleman said? 'The doctor hasn't just met Clara 3 times before' and 'we  see  60's, 70's and 80's versions of Clara.' SO, what if 80's Clara travelled with 6, but when she died, 6 was heartbroken and removed his memory of her. (either that or the Great Intelligence fed off him, but that would be less whouffle-y) Also, my theory on Clara is that River created her with the library-planet-software-thingy to encourage the doctor to save the universe from the Great Intelligence!

Any thoughts? Post in the comments.

                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment